Hello Mary Bull & everyone else,

on 17-Jul-2005 at 22:09 you (Mary Bull) wrote:

> I did type "in this case" but it showed up here on tbbeta in my View
> Folder window as "know, this case."

> How did it show on your screen?

How does it show in your Sent Mail folder?

Besides that, "what makes tbbeta a fun" could be a phrase adapted 1:1 from
german, in the rush of typing... :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Every great scientific truth goes through three stages. First, people
say it conflicts with the Bible. Next, they say it has been discovered
before. Lastly, they say they always believed it. -- Louis Agassiz