Stuart Cuddy wrote:

GS> On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:20:16 -0500 GMT(9/24/2005, 7:20 AM -0500 GMT),
GS> per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Stuart Cuddy wrote:

I think I will try to download 3.60.1 if it is
still available, if not does anyone have it still?

GS> It is still at http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/. At least the last
GS> time I looked.

Yes I am using it now. I already miss the color system and the new
tabs. Amazing how quickly you become used to some things. So far no
problems with IMAP,

I also can confirm this problem. While TB! has always been slower updating than my other clients, it became much worse just a few betas ago.

Unfortunately, following the advice to downgrade to 3.60.1 didn't help me. It appears as though one of the later betas may have made some kind of a configuration change that resulted in this behavior.

Notice that I'm posting using Thunderbird. I have to be able to count on my mailbox being updated for me to keep up with my messages. It's really too bad, because for a while there, The Bat! IMAP was working well enough that I was pretty much back to using it full time.

Are any of the developers following this thread?

--
Keith

Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: