Hi Tony,

--On Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:16 AM +0100 you wrote in part:

I know, I never had any trouble with POP. I'm having to run a mailcheck to
get virtually every message to display otherwise it's "No message loaded"
so I'm really considering POP again.

        the horror, the horror......

seriously, that seems to be a theme here... if you want to run a fully functioning, heavy duty client with all the goodies in the universe available to you, you have to run POP... If IMAP is your hot button, then you have to tread with caution, or use a different client.

--
Gary

Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: