Hi Tony,

--On Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:21 AM +0100 you wrote in part:

G> ROFL... now you sound like my wife...

You mean all butch and manly :)

LOL.. for real... no... Curtis asked a question of was it this or that.. you answered "yes"

I am running TB under windows that is running in an emulator on this mac
but i still shouldn't be having this trouble surely.

no you should not... you can check it with another IMAP client running in the windows emulator, and see if you have problems. I bet you don't.

G>   I had to go back to v10 because of
G> the problems you had, as well as email taking more than 1 second to
load, G> for each one! I also got one unable to load message on v11, and
that was it G> for me..

I get the "nml" for almost ALL my messages and the only way to display
them is by running a mailcheck.

as mentioned, my latest is wrong headers loading wrong bodies.. makes it hard to comfortably read email, or respond to email, and this happens with my server on my LAN, not even going outside to the net.

--
Gary

Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: