Hi MAU,

On Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 10:02:41 AM you wrote:

M>>>  it seems that that 'text is not being
M>>> checked at all' (like if there was no speller),

>> I have this exact problem as well.  Using tinySpell here.

M> But that is a completely different story my friend. TB 'officially'
M> supports three different spelling engines

I understand, pero nunn are working here. I have removed tinySpell
from my stysem and re-botted to no avail as you cna see.

I have tried to set the preferences in the speller and receive
this:

---------------------------
The Bat!
---------------------------
Access violation at address 00407E3E in module 'thebat.exe'. Read of address
00000004.
OK

--

Regards,
  Maggie

A garden never spurns those who enter it.
Running Windows XP, 5, and emailing with The Bat! 4.0.14.2