On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, at 14:11:09 [GMT +0100] (which was 14:11 where I
live) Mau wrote:

> You see, this is why I think it is important to 'define' what 'doesn't
> work' means and why I insist on it. I have just replied to Henk M. de
> Bruijn and, in his case and pending further clarification, it seems that
> that 'text is not being checked at all' (like if there was no speller),

Hello Miguel,

In finding a cause of all this, one of the things I tried was, moving:
SSCE5532.DLL to another location.

And now my spellchecker is working again!

--
Henk
The Bat! E-Mail System version 4.0.14.2 Pro on Windows XP SP2