Hello DVM,

MAGD> Installed with just one problem --- not a new one, but I've never seen it
MAGD> mentioned before. Every time I run one of the MSI files, it breaks my
MAGD> QuickLaunch icon. Instead of launching The Bat!, it brings up an alert box
I've  seen  that  happen from time to time although not on the current
MSI.  In  addition  to  the  QuickLaunch icon, I've had it happen with
icons  I  placed  in  other strategic (to me) places such as the Start
Menu.
MAGD> It would be nice if the MSI installer included the option of
Yes, that would be nice.
 Richard                            mailto:newmangr...@gmail.com
Using The Bat! v4.1.9 on Windows XP5 Build 2600 Service Pack 3