Hello Volker,

Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 12:20:14, you wrote:

>>Either you want to send a message in x days/hours/minutes or at a
>>specific time. But please do not mix it up and confuse the user.

No, the idea is to combine both of the options.

>>Instead of the mentioned above, one can say: "Send message April 30,
>>8:00 h." – Where is the problem?

The problem is in this case the user will have to click the GUI for each for
the message sent, like in Outlook. We want to give an option to to configure
the postponed sending autmatically for every message, so the user will simply
press "send button" on the toolbar (or the corresponding keystroke) and the
message will be immediately closed and scheduled for delivery. Your suggestion
makes this impossible.

The Bat! is a mail program for people who write bigger amount of messages than
the people that are using other e-mail programs or webmail. Also, The Bat! is a
program for the users that need lots of features missing in other programs. So
we have to provide very powerful and complicated features, even thought
sometimes such power and complicity is hard to understand from the first
glance. But this investment in time to play with these options and to
understand them pays out for thouse who seriously need it.

Maxim Masiutin
Ritlabs SRL
http://www.ritlabs.com/