[Reply to: »Volker Ahrendt« · 2009-04-29 · 01:05 h (CET)]

>> The problem is in this case the user will have to click the GUI for
>> each for the message sent, like in Outlook. We want to give an
>> option to to configure the postponed sending autmatically for every
>> message, so the user will simply press "send button" on the toolbar
>> (or the corresponding keystroke) and the message will be immediately
>> closed and scheduled for delivery. Your suggestion makes this
>> impossible.

> Okay, now here are my reworked ideas. And of course the first one is
> meant seriously. ;-)

A few more thoughts brought me to this real flexible solution (see
attachment).

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Q&A <mailto:va%20%3...@ahrendt.net%3e?subject=[tbb]%20>
Using /\^o^/\! 4.1.11.18 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«