[Reply to: »Marek Mikus« · 2009-06-08 · 23:23 h (CET)]

Moin!

>> False. The statements were done during beta cycle which lead to the
>> release of The Bat! 4.1.11 [1] on Jan 22, 2009. So the rework
>> "after the release" (see above) should have started in January 2009
>> and implemented in the next release (aka The Bat! 4.2.4).

> this build called 4.2 was not planned in january and was released
> now as requested bugfix version with some additions and Postponed
> sending. This is the reason.

Pardon me, but the customer – in this case it is *us* – does not care
about *internal* plans behind closed doors. The customer wants to rely
on official statements from RITLabs and not on rumors.

That’s just to raise the topic "Clear Communication". Is it so hard to
understand?

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | q...@ahrendt.net
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using /\^o^/\! 4.2.4 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»Nitpickers push smart alecks to high-performance.« – Mike M. Skura