Dear Volker,

@9-Jun-2009, 00:48 +0200 (08-Jun 23:48 here) Volker Ahrendt [VA] in
mid:1758381592.20090609004...@ahrendt.net said to Marek:

... <snip>

>>> Oh, come on, Marek! If we are primarily *not* customers, what do you
>>> think we are?

>> read carefully what I wrote. You are customer, but not only.

VA> And a beta tester. So I have no right to get information in time? You
VA> cannot be serious! It is just ridiculous!

Okay - let me interject in this thread to try to dismantle the tower
of babel that seems to be looming above us.

I think Marek means "We are not *the* only customers (that RITlabs
has)".

This is a truth. Here on TBBETA we represent a tiny minority of the
RITlabs customer base and I would suggest that we are hardly a typical
set of users.

Nobody is saying that you don't make a valid point, only that you
haven't considered all the factors at play.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.2.4 on Windows Vista 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1