[Reply to: »Marck D Pearlstone« · 2009-06-09 · 01:08 h (CET)]

Moin, Marck!

>>> read carefully what I wrote. You are customer, but not only.

>> And a beta tester. So I have no right to get information in time?
>> You cannot be serious! It is just ridiculous!

> Okay - let me interject in this thread to try to dismantle the tower
> of babel that seems to be looming above us.

Yep, thanks! :-)

> I think Marek means "We are not *the* only customers (that RITlabs
> has)".

That is a completely *different* meaning. Thanks for clarification.

> This is a truth. Here on TBBETA we represent a tiny minority of the
> RITlabs customer base and I would suggest that we are hardly a
> typical set of users.

> Nobody is saying that you don't make a valid point, only that you
> haven't considered all the factors at play.

Okay, maybe until now the subject line has been a little misleading:

1. All I want to say is, that I want clear statements from *RITLabs*
   which we can rely on, e.g. like a simple 'Hey guys, we're still
   working on it, but needed to fix some urgent customer problems
   first'.

2. And again I do *not* care so much about rework on IMAP just because
   I only sometimes have little problems (aka "pet peeves") with IMAP,
   but no real showstoppers. But obviously there are a lot of people,
   who have *serious* problems with IMAP support. And I think that
   these people have the right to get a statement like the one
   mentioned above.

I hope that now my intention is clear and we can close this thread.
:-)

Cheers!
VA

P.S.: Maybe the RITguys read this thread, too …

- --
Volker Ahrendt | q...@ahrendt.net
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using /\^o^/\! 4.2.4 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely,
mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down
the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«