Montag, 8. Juni 2009 at 23:55, Marek Mikus wrote:

> but for example our customers requested
> version without problem with

Well all this Problems are not in the last release?
Then you should not have released the buggy version.

or

Are this problems which are collected over years?
Then you didn't start in Time with fixing Problems.

The Postponed sending - which has not been requested by many
(unknown-to-me)customers - is another hole for bugs.

Did you hear some people here said: No more features, fix the bugs.
And if you wait until you have no time, no chance than breaking
another promise to (known-to-me) customers - Thats bad!

--
With kind Regards
Jens Franik