Right, I've been thinking about exactly what I'd like to see in my
attribution line and was wondering if anyone could help, hint hint Januk :-)

So, this is what I'd like (in an ideal world):

"On 'Day Date Month Year', which was 'Day Date Time' for me if you were
interested, 'First Last [Initials]' wrote the following;

As for formatting, I'd like;

Day - Whole day rather than abbreviation, e.g. Thursday rather than Thur
Date - Double digit rather than single, e.g. 07 rather than 7
Month - Whole month rather than abbreviation, e.g. November rather than Nov
Year - Whole year rather than abbreviation, e.g. 2002 rather than 02
Time - Whole time rather than abbreviation, e.g. 08:17 rather than 8:17 AM

I know I'm demanding, but there's more ;-)

"which was 'Day Date Time' for me if you were interested"

>From the above quoted sentence, I'd like to only include Day and Date if it
differs from that of the senders. This would be down to the difference in
time zones. Therefore, if the time zone takes it over to a different date,
to include the day and date, but if the day remains the same, just to have
the time.

"'First Last [Initials]' wrote the following"

>From this sentence, I'd only like to see the last name if it's 'valid' or
'differs' from the first name (not sure exactly how this would work, but I'm
sure someone out there does!?). The same again for the initials. I'd only
like to see this if the users e-mail client accepts it (I've got the quick
template that puts them in if the client allows it from the archives).

I hope someone can help, as I'd really like to have this on my mails.

Thanks,

Chris.