Hello Batters

On Tuesday, September 28, 1999, 12:56:00 PM, Ali Martin wrote:

AM> 3) More efficient and easy to use, most commonly used keyboard
AM> shortcuts.

Yes!

AM> N for next unread message ;;;; The Bat! uses CTRL+]

And the "Single-Key-Feature": in Agent i can read ALL unread messages
in ALL folders using only the space key!

With The Bat! my only option for next unread message is the
right-click menu, because Ctrl-] is not a possible key combo with the
SwissGerman keyboard layout.

And when having read one folder in The Bat!, its not easy to move to
the next folder with unread messages without using the mouse :-(

AM> These are all usability options which I think, IMHO, are important.

I won't repeat all the other important options already listed in this
thread, but agree...

Peter
--
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Du weisch doch, das me n imene Totemügerli