The Bat seems to have inferior IMAP support.  The whole point of IMAP
is that the mailboxes are stored on the server, so that you see the
same mailboxes and messages regardless of what client you use.  The
problem here is The Bat seems to ignore any message in an IMAP box
which is marked "read".  So I get an email at home, I won't see it
when I get to work.

It's possible I have a setting set wrong somewhere, but I can't find
it.  Eudora seems to behave as I would expect IMAP to be, except
Eudora is extremely slow and prone to crashing.

Michael Long
Systems Analyst,
Info Avenue Internet Services, LLC
. Tuesday 9/28/1999 8:12 AM .