Hello all,

on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 at 2:14:48 PM, Michael wrote :

> The problem here is The Bat seems to ignore any message in an IMAP box
> which is marked "read". So I get an email at home, I won't see it when I
> get to work.

check 'properties' -> 'mail management' -> 'delete received messages from
server' ; it should _not' be flagged. but i bet it is ... ;-)

my IMAP experience ; TB retrieves _all_ messages from my InBox when i use
it at home, even when i tell the dispatcher to only get 'new' messages.
the messages that are really new and i read at home with TB are still there
when i read mail at work - using Outlook <shudder>.

> It's possible I have a setting set wrong somewhere, but I can't find
> it.  Eudora seems to behave as I would expect IMAP to be, except
> Eudora is extremely slow and prone to crashing.

wouldn't know ; i only used Eudore Lite, which has no IMAP.

--
Rob ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
using The Bat! 1.36 Beta/4 (reg)