Morning Steve Lamb,

> 2: Even if you do know you don't feel like typing it all out (no tab
> completion) or going through the registry editor.

 A reason to keep the message you got it with... in which case you
 only have to select it and the key gets inserted automatically and
 you only have to enter the password

>     Exactly.  Install a Unix variant, get rid of that pesky registry.

 If only I could... I agree the registry concept is thoroughly fucked
 up. Only global settings should be stored in a global database, why
 do all the Windows programmers not seem to follow this simple concept?
 It really only makes reinstalling Windows a heck of a hassle. Excuse
 my venting.

--
|on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222
:with The Bat! 1.36