Hi tracer,

on Monday, December 20, 1999, 3:47:05 PM GMT+0800, tracer wrote:

AVK>>> <snipped what in Russian we call "Навел тень на плетень",
AVK>>> although I have no idea how this might be translated:-(>

Thomas>> That's a real pity as I value your comments and advices - can someone
Thomas>> help out here and translate this into English, German, Spanish, Thai,
Thomas>> or even Chinese for me?
t> cannot as Alex's Russian in my Bat is replaced with Thai characters
t> and that makes it even more unreadable (g) then it probably is in
t> Russion.

Yes, it's in chinese characters on my display. So, please don't
translate into Thai, as this would probably also result in Chinese
characters <g>

t> Just be prepared if its untranslatable its probably something rude (g)

Then please send it off-list <g>

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.