Monday, December 20, 1999

Hello Bat-users,

  I have a fairly urgent request:
  I want to try and move a large number of people away from MS outlook
  4 as in standard 98.
  I want to see if I can get them to goto Agent for the news if they
  use that and the bat for mail.
  Problem:
  HOW do I import the address book to the bat..
  2. And in case anyone knows, the news boxes to Agent.
  At preent I am having the whole day a big headache with a totally
  mesed up 98 Italian and sofar nothing wanted to import the MS stuff
  back into the new installed 98.
  The system was so messed up i cannot even see where most of the
  original data was stored as copies of ie4/ie5 and multiple other
  stuff floats around. Anyway, how do I import the adress book....
  Thats one problem less

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e