Hi tracer,

on Tuesday, December 21, 1999, 3:03:56 PM GMT+0800, tracer wrote:

JA>>>  Right, so all you do is select the contact, go to Edit -> Copy.  Then
JA>>>  go into the address book you want to copy to and go to Edit -> Paste.
JA>>>  Works exactly the way it should.
t> have you tried it???
t> I only seem to be able to MOVE even if I select copy.
t> Secondly if you try to import, you seem to be able only to have ONE
t> entry with same name...
t> At least thats what the errormsg on the Italian setup seemed to
t> indicate to me...

Switch the language to English or Dutch while you're working on it...
you still change it back to Italian afterwards. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.