Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:16:37 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, December 21, 1999, 2:16:37 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

t>> At least thats what the errormsg on the Italian setup seemed to
t>> indicate to me...

Thomas> Switch the language to English or Dutch while you're working on it...
Thomas> you still change it back to Italian afterwards. ;-)
I can read Italian/Spanish/Greek, some Arabic, several scandinavian languages etc etc,
so
it doesnt bother me too much what I install the bat in...
As long as the keyboard is USA standard (!)
As I always tell the customers, you can run any language in windows,
but as my customer, DOS is keyb us!!
Anyway, thats what it normally is after I had my hands in their
system..

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e