Hello tracer,

> Monday, December 20, 1999

> Hello Bat-users,

>   stuff floats around. Anyway, how do I import the adress book....
>   Thats one problem less

I don't think Outlook Express can export the address books to LDIF
format, if it can, I've had the best luck transferring between
programs with that format.  Otherwise, just save your address books in
a Comma Separated format (Outlook Address Book -> Export -> Plain
Text).  Then from the Bat!, go to your address book, Import -> Comma
Separated.  It should work ok.  You should check the entries in the
Bat! at least the first time, just to make sure there are no errors.
I don't really trust the Comma Separated technique, but that seems to
be the only option MicroSoft supports.

Good luck!

--
Thanks for writing