Hello Keith,

> Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

>   One of my folders has totally disappeared! Twice, I tried the
>   Shift-Ctrl-Alt-L trick and got the message that one lost folder had
>   been found; however, the folder was still missing. Now when I press
>   that key combination, it tells me no folders were found.

>   Is there any way I can get my folder back?

 Does the directory still exist on your system?  In case you don't
 know how to check, use your favorite file management software to
 check out The Bat! directory (on my computer that's C:\Program
 Files\The Bat!\
 Go into the mail folder and check around to see if the offending
 folder still exists.

 If it does, the Bat! should have imported it when you applied
 Shift-Ctrl-Alt-L ...

 Good luck!

--
Thanks for writing