Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

I thought I would swallow my pride and let everyone know the
resolution to my problem.

My "missing" folder was there. Somehow (I have no idea how), it
managed to get moved. It had been moved under one of the other
folders, which was collapsed, so I didn't see it in my folder list.

Now, why neither Windows nor DOS found it is another question I can't
answer....

So RIT Labs is off the hook...The Bat! is still the best!

Embarrassed and feeling like a real newbie,

 Keith Russell
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]