Hello Keith Russell,
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:36:18 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, December 21, 1999, 11:36:18 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Keith Russell wrote:

Keith> Thanks to everyone for your responses. My Pilot folder does not
Keith> exist--at least under that name--in my TheBat! directory. Is it
Keith> possible that it could have somehow been renamed?

Keith> It has been suggested that if a Pilot directory exists, I just create
Keith> a new one from within The Bat! and the messages will automatically be
Keith> found and imported. How is this possible?
it isnt. If it isnt there in the actual filing system check your
rubbish bin.
And names and contents of other folders.
Only folders which exist will be picked up but maybe you deleted or
moved it by accident
Keith> Two questions naturally arise:

Keith> 1. What could have happened to cause a single folder to disappear like
Keith> this? (I know--user error--but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if
Keith> an entire directory--this one had A LOT of messages--were accidentally
Keith> being deleted.) It's scary to think this might happen again. After
Keith> several years using Agent, I don't remember ever losing ANYTHING.

Keith> 2. Where are all the messages from my Pilot mailing list going? The
Keith> filter says to send them to the Pilot folder, and they're not showing
Keith> up in the Inbox....

send one and see if you can find the thing as obviously its not going
where you think

Keith> Keith Russell
Keith> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,