On Thursday, November 02, 2000, 9:25:20 PM, -= Ana Paula =- wrote:

AP> CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + L

Says "no lost folders found". Sounds right - the folder is not lost,
it is big enough to have many msgs, and it is a file on the disk, in
the right place. Not lost, but only showing one msg (now two :-). Any
other ideas?

It would seem that all the msgs were marked as deleted. I can see them
by viewing the file directly, but they don't show up in TB. Is there
an UNDELETE command to restore deleted msgs in a folder? That might
fix it, but I'd have to see what's really there to make sure.

Thanks,

ztrader