Hello Carsten,

Saturday, January 01, 2000, 11:27:27 AM, you wrote:

CD> Well,  actually,  I  do! ;] I have two accounts and prefer to have the
CD> send/receive windows showing up off to the side and next to each other
CD> because  it  keeps  my  screen less cluttered and I like seeing how my
CD> mail download is progressing.

CD> Probably not very important, but I like it.

I  stand  corrected then. :o) Myself, I would prefer to have that kind
of  notification  in  the  task bar at the bottom of the page, or some
less  intrusive  postion  than in the middle of your page. Actually, I
find it quite disruptive where it is, so I will use their 'feature' to
put  in in a corner somewhere. I realise now why they've included that
option. :o)

Nick