Hi Michael,

On  06 January 2000  at  17:55:54 GMT +0100 (which was 16:55 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

MDP>> Sadly,  no.  It  is  an  option to remember the positions of the
MDP>> Sending/Receiving progress windows.

MH> Part of the problem is that I'm connecting with TB to our LAN, and
MH> am thus seeing those windows for just a very short moment which is
MH> not  long enough to move those windows with the mouse to a defined
MH> position.

ROTFLOL  - I had exactly the same problem myself! I eventually got the
windows  where I wanted them by perseverance and repetition.

MH> Any alternative way to do this?

Next  time  you  have some mail to send, pull the LAN cable out of the
back  of  your  PC  *then* do a mail send/receive. Once you've put the
windows  where  you  want them, cancel them, plug back in and "let her
rip".

I wish I'd though of that when I was trying to move them!

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists