Hi Michael,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:55:54 +0100GMT (07/01/2000, 00:55 +0800GMT),
Michael Heydekamp wrote:

MH> I like that option, but am almost unable to use it as I have no idea how
MH> to change the position.

MH> Part of the problem is that I'm connecting with TB to our LAN, and am
MH> thus seeing those windows for just a very short moment which is not long
MH> enough to move those windows with the mouse to a defined position.

You don't seem to need it. ;-) When I download over a hundred mails on
different accounts each, I want to see the progress. I can't do that
if they are all in the same position, so I just drag and drop the
windows. And next time I connect, they are still where I left them, so
I can see progress and all accounts simultaneously.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.