Hi Nick,

On  01 January 2000  at  10:37:32 GMT -0800 (which was 18:37 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

NA> Can  someone  elaborate on what the above subject means? I cannot find
NA> anything  in  the  Help  File on it,

It  is  a  new  feature  introduced in 1.38. The Help file lags behind
somewhat :-).

NA> I was hoping it was a feature that would allow the window created
NA> for a new message, could be placed in a specific postion on your
NA> screen, and made to "Stick" to that position from that point on.

Sadly,  no.  It  is  an  option  to  remember  the  positions  of  the
Sending/Receiving progress windows.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists