Hi Carsten,

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 20:27:27 +0100GMT (01/02/2000, 03:27 +0800GMT),
Carsten Dreesbach wrote:

MDP>>> Sadly,  no.  It  is  an  option  to  remember  the  positions  of  the
MDP>>> Sending/Receiving progress windows.

NA>> Thanks  for  responding Marck... yes, that is sad indeed. I wonder why
NA>> they  would  think  people  would  want  a 'feature' like that, and to
NA>> further include it in the options? Who cares?

CD> Well,  actually,  I  do! ;] I have two accounts and prefer to have the
CD> send/receive windows showing up off to the side and next to each other
CD> because  it  keeps  my  screen less cluttered and I like seeing how my
CD> mail download is progressing.

I use it too - five accounts, receiveing and sending. Before the
windows got sticky, I moved them everywhere each time a connection was
made; if you don't look at these windows, of course you don't need
them to be sticky either. I am quite happy this weas introduced.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.