Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

On Wednesday, January 12, 2000, 12:35:31 AM, Thomas wrote:

[snip]

>>>Tell us again about your system
>>>configuration. I think someone on this list had problems which
>>>suddenly disappeared when he upgraded from 64MB RAM.

KR>> Pentium II 333 with 64MB RAM....

> Yup, IIRC someone upgraded the RAM from 64MB to 128 MB, and the
> problem (whichever it was at that time) disappeared. As for the
> reason, I assumed at that time TB has a problem swapping, but that was
> not confirmed.

That's very interesting. I've been thinking about going to 128, but
with the high memory prices, have been holding off. Sounds like
something I might want to reconsider.

> However, I think what tracer said also makes a lot of sense; so I
> would reinstall TB first somewhere else.

Didn't help, but another suggestion of his probably did. See my other
post to the list.

Thanks for the reply.

--
 Keith Russell