t> Anyone getting locked out of a pop server as its in use should
t> consider doing  that  unless the server malfunctions it means
t> exactly what it says, you mailbox is in use, either by yourself with a
t> second account or by an unauthised reader. Which also may mean a
t> password change of the login could save money...

For a while I used ICQ to auto-poll my mailboxes every so often, and
if my email client tried to DL mail, I'd get this message.  Just
another place to look for a potential "user" of your mail accounts...

-tom!

--
Hopin' this said *something* useful, [EMAIL PROTECTED] out.