Hi Tom,

On  17 January 2000  at  01:35:51 GMT -0800 (which was 09:35 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

MDP>> I've  started  having  "send"  troubles since 1.38e. I must admit that
MDP>> IMHO the problem has been server-side, but I thought I'd mention it to
MDP>> see if anyone else had seen anything.

TP> Maybe  APOP is screwing you up? Try turning that off and see if it
TP> helps.

1. It's not on.
2. It's the SMTP session that is stalling.

Thanks for the thought though.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>
Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998