Hello Tom Plunket,
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:35:01 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 23, 2000, 3:35:01 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Tom Plunket wrote:

Tom> (I'm in the US and only have a US keyboard, otherwise I could consider
Tom> volunteering m'self.)
Have those with the German layout and who looked at it seen any system
in the differences?
Are the ASCII codes the same?
In which case all it needs is comparing the tables  and making a long
list of what the same codes correspond to in different languages.

Tom> -tom!

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39