Hello Leif Gregory,
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:31:58 +0900 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 23, 2000, 3:31:58 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Leif Gregory wrote:

Leif> Hello Douglas,

Leif> I don't know of anything definite, but many TBUDLers and TBBETAers put
Leif> in a good deal of volunteer effort. If you can't find anyone already
Leif> working on it, maybe you could give it a shot.

Leif> I realize that everyone has a finite amount of time to devote to
Leif> volunteer work, but it's one of the greatest assets that RITLabs has
Leif> going for it.

correct, I wouldnt mind looking at it but I havent got the keyboard or
the windows. Added there are several versions of Spanish and keyboards
for it..

Thomas, any ideas??

Leif> Leif Gregory

Best regards,