Hello Douglas Hinds,
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 02:14:22 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 23, 2000, 3:14:22 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Douglas Hinds wrote:

Douglas> Hello Leif & all fellow TBUDL members,

Douglas> Saturday, January 22, 2000, 9:24:53 PM, Leif wrote to say in response
Douglas> to my saying:

DH>>> I know someone posted a url for undocumented TB! commands...
DH>>> Got it: http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/shortcuts.txt

LG>> Version 1.11b is at the following URLs now:

LG>> English: http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/shortcut.eng
LG>> Russian: http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/shortcut.rus

Douglas> Which I thank him for. However, many of these commands don't function
Douglas> for my Latin American Spanish language keyboard. Question: Is anybody
Douglas> working on deciphering those differences? The multilingual support in
Douglas> TB is a strong point in it's favor to me, but this *should* be
Douglas> extended to it's logical conclusive, I believe. Once again: Can we
Douglas> expect anything to that effect any time soon?
Doug, to do that properly it needs very likely someone with the
keyboard... AND the windows installed.
Now I donot know how many Mexican Spanish keyboards they have in the
programmers office but I probably run no risk to offer them a bottle
of  vodka for any board they got (g). Especially on a system with the
windows installed!
What it needs is someone with a keyboard and the windows installed to
go through the various combos.
In most cases these commands work on combinations of ascii codes so if
one looks them up for the USA keyboard and then find corresponding
combos on your keyboard...
To me it seems better though to wait for that v2 as then you can stick
them anywhere on your keyboard wherever you want..
On the other hand it maybe a matter of a few hours experimenting on
your system to get the mostb important combos.
I prefr them to spend the time on v2 so we get that into our hands
asap. It also will cut down on the dead horses generated...

Douglas> Thanks in advance.

Douglas> Douglas

Best regards,

tracer