Hello,

 First let me set up the scene. My Dad sends out one message to lots
 of people at once, mostly family. When I get these messages, I like
 to see who he has sent the messages to, and often, I want to add one
 or two addresses to my address book. Currently I have to use the show
 kludges command to see all the recipients properly. I have the Show
 Header option set to show everything except X-sender and mailer. What
 I was wondering is, would it be possible for TB! to offer a drop down
 list of the people in the To, CC and BCC fields? I don't know of any
 mailer that handles this part very well. Now for an example. Suppose
 I get a message that has the To field

 To: Januk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,Januk2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Januk3
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 What I want to do is to see the message, and in the header window of
 the preview pane, see a drop down list next to the To: field.  Then I
 could click on it to display
                    Januk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Januk2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Januk3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 From there I could select one of these names and addresses and I
 would be offered a menu that allows me to select one, add it to my
 address book, send a message, and perhaps some other common options
 that I have missed.  Now do the same thing for CC: and BCC:

 What do others think?

--
Thanks,
 Januk