On Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:24:25 -0800, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

> Well, ok, maybe a drop down menu isn't the best implementation. :)
> But there should be some better way to display the contents of these
> fields. Maybe some sort of auto wrapping in the "Header" bar could do
> the trick? As for the other features, that should just be a matter of
> reusing the code that already exists for the Kludges.

        OK, you are now unto something. :) Both Agent and X-News have a
feature that I think would provide you with your solution. They both
allow you to view, in the body of your messages, aspects of the
Kludges that may interest the user. IOW, they allow you to view a
filtered version of the kludges. In Agent you have to do this via a
simple ini file entry, and with X-news, you may set this up in the
configuration dialog.

        Take for example X-News. I have set it up to display Kludge
information in the message body using a different font and colour from
that used by the message body. This is what it looks like: