Hello Oleg,

On  Thursday, February 03, 2000  at  10:49:59 GMT +0400 (which was 10:49 PM where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

> Friday, February 04, 2000, Januk Aggarwal wrote to Allie Martin on TBUDL about
> If I was creative there would be a good subject here:

JA>> Well, ok, maybe a drop down menu isn't the best implementation. :)
JA>> But there should be some better way to display the contents of these
JA>> fields.
> Did you try address auto-view? Ctrl-Shift-O.

Well, that is better than the Kludges, so thank you.  But it is still
not as convenient as it could be.  Now if we could dock that toolbar
on the window somewhere, that might do the trick, but you can not
isolate what field the address was in.  But that's relatively minor.

> It  would  be  good,  but... What to do if addresses will take so much
> space that it will no space for message itself?

Scroll bars. :)

--
Thanks for writing
 Januk