On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:36:54 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     Like I said, because TB! tries to make keys for every pissant little
> function people want.  Quicksearch falls into the "pissant litte function"
> catagory.

        Again, no. It's a useful function. It avoids having to open
another applet with advanced search functions to simply search for a
message in the folder that's open. However, the reasoning behind why
they killed 36 potential keyboard shortcut keys instead of one, in
it's honour, is beyond me. :(

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 *:* Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)