On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:22:16 +0900, John De Hoog wrote:

{...snip...}

>   In any case, I'm really asking for flexibility here, rather than
>   insisting there can only be one logical way to approach folder
>   navigation.

        *Allie walks over and pats John on the back* I almost heard a
sigh there John. :)) We know that's what your pushing for and I agree
that it's worthwhile. It's been hard day with this point hasn't it?

        My interest though is in clarifying that what TB! does at the
moment is logical and not based on assumption and it should remain the
default behaviour and the only behaviour if no other option is
provided. I do also agree with your statements concerning Agents
navigational interface. It's the best I've used and I'll certainly be
setting up TB! version two in a similar fashion.

        I wonder what happened to the scroll-lock key and why the
majority of apps nowadays, Agent being one notable exception, don't
take advantage of it.

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 *:* Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)