Hello Allie Martin,
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:19:42  -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, February 14, 2000, 6:19:42 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Allie Martin wrote:

>         I don't think that it's a good thing to hardwire into TB! as
> it were, behaviour based on an assumption since the majority of users
> do operate on the particular assumption. When assumptions are being
> dealt with in an automated fashion, it absolutely *must* be made
> optional and not be the default.

Shouldnt take much effort anyway to make this and some other settings
an option.
But if you mail houskeeping works properly and if as I do myself mail
is stored in received order per folder, the whole problem is les
important as where I was and/or want to be very likely is in either
the last read msg or the one above and to me that difference/one
keystroke is ignorable...

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.41 Beta/3 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]