Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.41
  Serial Number 4FF098A9
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:
    A  small  one  --  when  you  added  support for PNG you forgot to
    upgrade  tip  file  and  the dialog box "Load photo" -- it doesn't
    have PNG on list, you have to select "All files" to choose PNG.

    Also  I  have one question -- why did you include German templates
    for  feedback? I suppose you have some firm in Germany that serves
    support,  right?  But  then,  they  don't  know  as much about the
    program  and its bugs as you at RIT, so what's the quality of such
    support?  And  don't  you  think,  that  these menu options should
    appear  only when German interface is activated? It makes no sense
    for example for me - a Polish user...

Regards,
  Krzysztof J. Trybowski