Hello,
Monday, March 13, 2000, You wrote:

> Hello The Bat! developers,

>   I'm using The Bat! Version 1.41
>   Serial Number 4A849B39
>   under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5
>   and would like to report a bug

>   The bug description:

>     Multiple forward is not working anymore.

>   Steps to reproduce the bug:

>     In the announcement for 1.41 you wrote: "[+] Forward/redirect of
>     multiple messages is improved." Yet, when I select multiple mails
>     and click the redirect button, enter an address in the dialog
>     and click OK nothing happens. :(

 I saved version 1.41, which was stored on FTP server on 9:00am at
 10.3.2000 and I had the same problem. Try to save it again, the file
 has 14:04 saved time now! (Or You can try to save only EXE file
 "thebat.zip" from ftp://ftp.ritlabs.com/pub/the_bat/beta/thebat.zip)

--

Bye

Marek Mikus

Using the best The Bat! 1.41
under the worst Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 B
Intel Celeron 266 MHz, 32 MB