Hello Thomas & all fellow TBUDL members,

Saturday, March 11, 2000, 3:10:31 AM, Thomas wrote in response to my saying:

DH>> The misunderstanding was related to whether @tGuard can cause problems
DH>> while constantly disabled - no one has run that down for me.

TF> But it really beats me why you want to install any programme to
TF> have it constantly disabled. Isn't that what the uninstall
TF> facility is for?

I didn't install it to have it constantly disabled. I installed it for
those rare times that I need to visit a questionable website. (Some
websites do things other than what you say they do). Also, I forget to
activate it. Lastly, I was recommended to use it. (It's been discussed
on the Opera list, also - somewhat before you joined it, I believe).

TF> Sorry for a stupid question.

It isn't a stupid question, it's a logical one - and that's what we're
here for, right?. But why would you ask a question you thought was
stupid?

(To use your own logic).

Douglas