Morning John De Hoog,

> Ordinary users don't oppose it. Ritlabs needs to listen to ordinary
> users, else it will find itself with a shrinking piece of a growing pie.

 Gee, howcome this topic seems to be every-ones favorite debate area?

 Anyway, as it came up moths ago, I suggested putting some big fat evil red
 text in the subject line like "no subject" when there is no subject there.
 It wouldn't be sent if you decide not to enter a subject. It's
 unintrusive. People agreed with me. Still the case?

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.42f