Greetings Jast!

On  Monday, May 15, 2000  at  07:13:04 GMT +0200 (which was 10:13 PM where you think I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

J> Morning John De Hoog,

>> Ordinary users don't oppose it. Ritlabs needs to listen to ordinary
>> users, else it will find itself with a shrinking piece of a growing pie.

J>  Gee, howcome this topic seems to be every-ones favorite debate area?

J>  Anyway, as it came up moths ago, I suggested putting some big fat evil red
J>  text in the subject line like "no subject" when there is no subject there.
J>  It wouldn't be sent if you decide not to enter a subject. It's
J>  unintrusive. People agreed with me. Still the case?

No, cause, I don't see it in the RFC 822 personally, and if it ain't
there, then it's fluff.  And it's an annoyance as far as I'm
concerned, since, the Subject line is treated as "TEXT" and if I want
my GODAMN TEXT to say "" then that is what I want. I don't want a NAG
SCREEN, or something MODIFYING MY GODAMN MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
... All You Really Need is "The Information."   So, Get The Bat!
--- The Bat! 1.42f + 98Lite + Revenge of Mozilla II