Hi

On Wednesday 23 January 2013 at 7:00:04 PM, in
<mid:1681765046.20130123130...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> After I responded
> to Geoff's message I sent myself a message with
> "PayPal" in the subject line and it went through just
> fine.

It's probably getting out OK but being blocked (or diverted to a
"bulk" or "spam" folder) by the recipient's email provider. Some
providers make it hard to determine the settings to turn off spam
filtering/blocking.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600